To submit a request for environmental information to ESB, e-mail AIERequests@esb.ie
or write to:- Suzanne Moran
ESB AIE Requests Co-ordinator,
East Wall Road,
Dublin 3, D03 A995
All requests should:
- be made in writing or electronic form,
- state that the request is made under the AIE Regulations,
- state your name, address and any other relevant contact details,
- state as specifically as possible, the environmental information that you require from ESB, and
- if you require access to the environmental information in a particular form or manner, specify the form or manner of access desired.
Where a request is made to ESB under the AIE Regulations and (i) the environmental information requested is not held by ESB and (ii) ESB believes that the information is or may be held by another Public Authority under the AIE Regulations, ESB will transfer your request as soon as possible to the relevant Public Authority under Article 7(6) of the AIE Regulations. In these circumstances you will be informed that your request has been transferred.
As provided for under the AIE Regulations, ESB will try to respond to your request as soon as possible. No later than one month after the receipt of your request we will either respond with a decision, notify you of the transfer of your request to another Public Authority or notify you that an extra month is required (as provided under the AIE Regulations) to deal with your request.
ESB may apply charges for photocopying of documents. Charges will be as follows: Photocopy: €0.04 per A4 page
AIE office business hours are Monday - Friday: 8am to 6pm.