As the popularity of energy-related and environmental podcasts continues to grow, employees across ESB have selected their top podcasts which continue to help them learn more about the key pillars of our ‘Driven to Make a Difference: Net Zero by 2040’ strategy.
These podcasts range from Cleaning Up. Leadership in an age of climate change., which provides insights from industry leaders on clean energy, e-mobility, climate finance and sustainable development, to Talking New Energy, which takes an in-depth look at the energy transition in Europe and how this will affect customers.
- Climate Solutions 101 | Presented by Project Drawdown – The latest need-to-know science and insights from global leaders in climate policy, research, investment, and beyond.
- Forces for Good – Looks at how businesses are solving the biggest societal and environmental problems of our time.
- The Future of Work – Talks with industry leaders on the value of incorporating sustainability into everyday processes.
- Product People – A podcast focused on great products and the people who make them.
- Catalyst with Shayle Kann – Investor Shayle Kann asks the big questions about how to decarbonise the planet.
- Redefining Energy – Investment bankers Gerard Reid and Laurent Segalen explore how tech, finance, markets and regulations are radically redefining the world of energy.
The full list of our employee-recommended podcast episodes is available on our Spotify channel here or listen wherever you get your podcasts.